WE ALWAYS ACCEPT DONATIONS
Our mission cannot be met without support from the community. Donations are used to provide accurate and timely information to those who need it at no charge to them. You can maximize your gift by checking if your company participates in a matching gift program. Our secure on-line donation option makes giving trouble-free.
As a non-profit, BIAKS-GKC depends on the generosity of donors to continue our mission. Donations help us:
- Protect the brains of more than 800+ children/teenagers who receive a free bicycle helmet annually from BIAKS-GKC
- Improve the quality of life for more than 550 survivors, family members and health care professionals who contact us for referrals and information and attend educational programs throughout the year.
- Provide state-wide seminars for health care professionals
- Touch the lives of more than 34,000 individuals who reach out annually to BIAKS
- Continue national and state-wide advocacy for legislation positively impacting the brain injury community.
- Continue and expand a program that brings trained survivors and or a family member to hospitals for supportive conversations with individuals recently diagnosed with a TBI
You can maximize your gift by checking if your company participates in a matching gift program. Our secure on-line donation option makes giving trouble-free.
Facing a brain injury is a difficult challenge. The Brain Injury Association of Kansas and Greater Kansas City is here to help. Call 800-444-6443 or 913-754-8883, extension 1, to reach our Program Director.