STATEWIDE TBI NEEDS ASSESSMENT
Thank you for your interest in our statewide needs assessment survey. The last day to provide your input was 8/31/22. Please check back later this Fall for the results.
To better understand the challenges and barriers that individuals with a brain injury, as well as their family members/unpaid caregivers experience, BIAKS is conducting a statewide survey to help us identify services that are available and valuable and potential gaps in assistance and or resources.
Results from the surveys, along with other data, will help organizations create a state-wide TBI needs assessment plan to improve services and resources in Kansas.
About the Survey
- The survey was developed as part of a project through the Brain Injury Association of Kansas and Greater KC and the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services (KDADS) and supported, in part by grant number 90TBSG0021-03-02, from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201.
- Your responses to the survey (regardless of which survey you take) will be anonymous.
- It will take about 30 minutes to complete, and your feedback will be confidential.
- Once you finish the survey, you can enter your name to win an Amazon gift card.
- The survey will be available until Thursday, August 18, 2022.
- To better understand the challenges and barriers that individuals with a brain injury as well as their family members/unpaid caregivers experience.
- Identify services that were valuable and potential gaps in services or resources.
- Results from the surveys, along with other data, will help organizations create a state plan to identify how services and resources can be improved in Kansas.
- If you would like to complete the survey over the phone or would prefer to complete this survey via paper, please contact Liz Gebhart-Morgan with Partners for Insightful Evaluation at email@example.com or 402-417-0034 . You can also reach out to her with any questions or concerns about the surveys.
- If you are in the Kansas City metro area, you may drop your paper copy off to BIAKS – 6701 W. 64th St; Suite 120, Overland Park, KS 66202
- If you would like to view in Spanish, please download a copy (see below) or contact Liz.
If you would like help with mailing a paper copy of the survey or should you need additional accommodations, please contact:
Facing a brain injury is a difficult challenge. The Brain Injury Association of Kansas and Greater Kansas City is here to help. BIAKS is part of the National Brain Injury Information Center. Call 800-444-6443 or 913-754-8883, extension 1, to reach our Program Director.
This survey is for individuals living with a brain injury in Kansas.
- Your responses will be anonymous.
- It will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete.
- There are 13 required questions throughout the survey. You will need to answer those to move forward.
- There are no right or wrong answers.
Family and/or Unpaid Caregiver
This survey is for family members and unpaid caregivers/support persons of individuals living with a brain injury in Kansas.
- Your responses will be anonymous.
- It will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
- There are 9 required questions throughout the survey. You will need to answer those to move forward.
This survey is for organizations or individuals (such as paid caregivers) that provide services and support to individuals living with a brain injury in Kansas.
• Your responses to the survey will be kept confidential. Beyond a list of organizations that responded to the survey, your organization name will not be specifically referenced when results are shared.
• It will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete.